Saturday, September 19, 2009

Unexpected opportunities.

I absolutely love the unexpected opportunities to take photos. I usually always carry my camera with me wherever I go, even if I just leave it in the car - I almost always have it.

Tonight, driving home from town, we had such a pretty sunset. These pictures aren't amazing, but I love being able to capture this moment in the day. Especially when the air is a little crisp (even when it's warm out, there's just a "bite" in the air, you know fall is right around the corner with one foot in the door) and there are a few clouds in the sky. The colors are beautiful.



This picture I adore. I don't even really know why. Miah was driving and I had my window all the way down shooting pictures (one of my very favorite things to do!). I think I just love all the contrast of this picture. From the sky, to the blurry field, and the empty field with the tree, I just love all the contrast. I love this picture.



Some may find this weird, but I love watering pipe wheels. Is that what they're called? lol Anyway, I love them. I have several (and I mean SEVERAL) pictures of them from various locations. I just think they're cool. :) And I love the lighting in this one, another reason why I love sunset time. All the soft yet super bright light it casts is just amazing.



Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment