Monday, September 21, 2009

My long lost other half - my new tripod

I've been wanting a tripod ever since I got my new camera last month, but just never got around to getting one. I didn't think it was that important and I didn't think I'd love it as much as I do. I LOVE IT! I can't imagine not having one now! Even though I'm such a fan of shots that are a little off center, almost crooked, I'm REALLY loving having a tripod. It means that I actually get to be in the picture! :) My family and I went and drove around yesterday evening in search of the perfect place for fall family pictures. I think we found the perfect places and I think they turned out pretty good. :) I'm very happy with them, thanks to my new tripod! :)

(click on images to make bigger, as always, hehe)

































3 comments:

  1. I love the one where you are hugging Tay and holding Jackson's hand...and the one where you're on the bench with your head touching Jax's...they're my favs!! They're all so good! I NEED to know where that huge, wooden door is!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete