Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Photographs

I just wanted to put the word out there, in case there are people who want pictures on a budget, seniors who can't afford what large professional places charge, or anyone who just wants pictures done by me, that I'm now officially doing sessions! :) I've wanted to do this for the better part of 15 years!!! I'm so excited that it may all be working out now!! :D

As of now, I'm completely up for options as far as locations, poses, any info you may have or want for your pictures and I'm completely reasonable in prices ($55.00 flat rate, no matter how many pictures or people) because I'm just starting out. This may or may not change in the future. I don't have any specifics on time or number of pictures as of yet, but I may as time goes on, if I get busy, stuff like that. I'll give you a cd of all the pictures that I take (except for ones that have flaws in them, for example, ones that are blurry or if I've completely missed the mark, haha) and I'll even edit them for you if you'd like. With the cd, you can print as many as you'd like, how big you'd like, they're all your pictures. So right now, it's pretty open ended as far as what you'd like done.

If you have any questions, please email me at Shamiah2323@aol.com or send me a text at 541-556-4275.


1 comment: