Monday, September 7, 2009

Photo shoot with some of the cutest girls ever!

I'm starting to think about taking this photography thing seriously.
Who am I kidding?! I've been thinking about it since I was in the 6th or 7th grade! :)
I've always loved photography. Always. I'm hoping to get good enough to maybe even start making a little money with it. But I definitely need practice, so today I asked my great friend Heather, if I could do a little photo shoot with her and her beautiful little girls. She has THREE of them! :) Bailey, Carly and little Annabelle. They are SO cute and capturing their personalities was so easy. They were a joy to take pictures of!
We went to the duck pond (Alton Baker Park in Eugene) and of course, I had to get a picture of the bossy/rude goose. I don't know what it is about the ones with the orange beaks, but they're SO mean! LOL!
((click to enlarge pictures))


Beautiful Bailey

Bailey and Carly

Carly, Bailey and Annie :)

Heather and her baby girls.
I love this picture.






I had to sneak a picture of my own in here. :)
Carly and my Tay.
<3











2 comments:

  1. I'm totally stealing Carly. You hear me, World?? I'm stealing Carly Rae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little girls are soooo cute!! And all the pics turned out really good!!!! *MUAH*

    ReplyDelete