Wednesday, February 24, 2010

One likes to be photographed, one does not.

Fortunately one of my children loves to be photographed. :) Jackson, on the other hand, doesn't find it as thrilling as Taylor does. He'll give me the long sigh and politely comply with my requests to take his picture, but a lot of the shots come out looking truly posed. lol So, I think if I give him time in between my impromptu photo shoots, he'll warm up to the camera a bit more. Because Lord knows that boy is SO gorgeous and SO photogenic!!!! As you can clearly see here, where he's caught off guard, not ready for a picture, not smiling, but overwhelmingly handsome. (I would say beautiful, but I guess that's not "manly" enough. lol)



My daughter, unlike her brother, LOVES to be photographed. In fact, she's always on me to take pictures of her. Because, she, in her own words, "is so pretty". I happen to wholeheartedly agree with her. :) This photo takes my breath away. Her eyes, her face, everything about this picture, I just love. Even her eyebrows that may be out of control one of these days very soon and then I'll have to teach her the art of tweezing. :)




I am so blessed with not only smart, funny, polite, nice kids, but beautiful ones also. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment