Monday, November 30, 2009

My Christamsy kidd-o's

It seems like now more than ever I'm noticing just how grown up my kids are, and I'm hating it. Not hating who they are becoming, NOT AT ALL, because I LOVE who they are, but I hate them not being little anymore. I hate Jackson not saying "poop come down" in a SUPER deep voice while we were potty training him. I hate Taylor not crinkling up her little nose and making the CUTEST little noise ever that she used to do. I can't stand it. Even to the point that if we could, I would have another baby. Anyone who knows me knows that having another baby would NEVER be something that I would do. But it seems like lately, I just crave having an infant, toddler, little kid. My kids are just so big and grown up. But, alas, since we can't have anymore (well, I could, but Miah can't, lol) kids, I will have to resort to crying over Jax and Tay's baby pictures.
But I do love having older kids at the same time. They can do everything themselves, we can have real, meaningful, deep, heartfelt conversations, they're so funny that sometimes it amazes me (especially my little feisty Tay!). I just love my kids. :)










2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I am right there with you with the growing up too fast thing. I do have to say that, like you, I LOVE this stage of my boys' life. I love having wonderful conversations, like friends with them.

    ReplyDelete