Monday, October 19, 2009

FINALLY! I got the lens I've been wanting since I got my new camera! :)

My husband bought me the lens I have been CRAVING ever since I bought my camera. It's a tiny little thing, it's all manual and it doesn't even zoom in or out. But I HAD to have it. I love love LOVE how it takes pictures. And I'm actually glad that it's all manual because I need to get more comfortable doing things manually anyway. :) It has such a shallow depth of field and the effect it gives pictures is just perfect. Definitely my style of photography.
Thank you Miah!











2 comments:

  1. You have a great little blog. Good luck with you new lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the one of Tay laying on the ground w/ her legs up behind her! Loving the blury background!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete